Friday, August 23, 2013

Philadelphia Eagles - Google News

Your RSS feed from RSSFWD.com. Update your RSS subscription
RSSFWD

Philadelphia Eagles - Google News

Google News

Catching Up With Casey: The Green Light! - PhiladelphiaEagles.com
8:55:09 AM

Catching Up With Casey: The Green Light!
PhiladelphiaEagles.com
Here, I'm all over the place, and while I can't get too specific about personnel or schemes, I can tell you that it's a lot different than what I'm used to do and it's one of the reasons I wanted to sign with the Eagles when I was a free agent. When ...



Heavy Is the Head That Wears the Eagles' Crown - The MMQB
3:16:26 AM

Heavy Is the Head That Wears the Eagles' Crown
The MMQB
The Eagles' No. 1 QB slot is not yet hallowed ground, and the foreseeable future at the position in Philadelphia is even shorter than it appears in most NFL cities. Kelly, of course, has been telling us since he took the Eagles job in January that he ...



RSSFWD - From RSS to Inbox
3600 O'Donnell Street, Suite 200, Baltimore, MD 21224. (410) 230-0061
WhatCounts

No comments:

Post a Comment